The wearing of these items of school uniform is compulsory, at school and coming to and from school.
Black blazer with embroidered school badge
- School Tie (blue for years 7 and 8, black for years 9, 10 and 11)
- Plain white shirt (not a T-shirt or sweatshirt)
- Plain black trousers
- Dark coloured socks
- Black, polishable shoes (no sports trainers of any description)
Jumpers, if worn, should be v-necked, black and carry the school logo.
Outdoor coats, if worn, should be suitable for school wear with no visible trademark or logo. Coats should be black or navy. Bright coloured coats are not allowed. Expensive brand names are not recommended. Denim jackets/hoodies are not permitted.
All students are expected to take part in Physical Education which forms part of the curriculum. The clothing required for Physical Education consists of:
- Football boots (1 pair)
- Football socks in the school colours (1 pair)
- Football shorts – blue (1 pair)
- Reversible rugby top - blue
- Gym shoes – white (1 pair)
- Gym T-shirt – royal blue with school logo
- PE sweatshirt (optional)